These documents are a record of Active Ottumwa and the project's successes up to June of 2019, when the research portion of the project ended.
This document describes the program. It explains the types of activities Active Ottumwa held to increase physical activity of adults. It also shows the ways that we evaluated the program’s success.
Active Ottumwa by the Numbers
These numbers show Active Ottumwa’s success. The number of activities led, community members who participated, and locations of activities are given.
- Active Ottumwa Community Updates (June 2016-June 2019) (PDF)
- Active Ottumwa Community Updates (June 2016-December 2018) (PDF)
- Active Ottumwa by the Numbers (August 2016-August 2017) (PDF)
Active Ottumwa Posters
Active Ottumwa helped put Ottumwa on the map! Our team members have presented at conferences and meetings. They explain the great work done in Ottumwa with physical activity and social network building.
- 2016 College of Public Health Research Week Poster (PDF)
- 2017 Annual PRC Director’s Meeting Poster (PDF)
- 2017 Dissemination and Implementation Conference in Arlington, VA (PDF)
- 2018 Active Living Research Conference in Banff, Canada (PDF)